It is the policy of the company to carry out all its operations in such a way as to guarantee the health and safety of all its employees.
To this end, our policy shall be to:
- Eliminate all forms of hazards in and around work areas.
- Provide all personnel with adequate Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) suitable for the work they are performing. The use of these shall be properly monitored and encouraged through education.
- Properly maintain machines and equipment. All machines with rotating parts shall be adequately fenced off.
- Ensure that all employees have access to First-Aid resources in the company, as well as the company’s clinic.
- Discourage the use of performance enhancement drugs and self medication amongst all employees.
- Train and re-train the company’s First Aiders on regular basis.
- Prior to employing any worker, ensure that each employee is tested for medical fitness.
- Investigate all operational accidents promptly in order to reveal immediate and remote causes and identify ways to prevent re-occurrence.
- Recognize personnel excellence in Health and Safety through periodic awards show discontentment to attitudes capable of hampering health and safety efforts.